Little do we realize how important road signs are to us. The fact is that they are critical to our safety while crossing the road or driving as they show us the right way and help us stick to it. At Terrexo Infra India Pvt. Ltd, our social consciousness drives us to do our bit for society by producing these sign boards that can save lives while on the road.
We manufacture a range of retro reflective sign boards that stand out for their vibrant look, clear and elegant design and robust construction.
What are retro reflective sign boards?
Signages or sign boards that you see on roads and highways are the retro reflective type because in these places there’s no source of power to glow. These signages are apt here because they are made of retro reflective glass beads and micro prisms that helps them become visible at night.
When the retro reflector sheeting glows in the dark, drivers on the road and pedestrians crossing it can see where they are going or whether there’s upcoming traffic. This happens because there’s a small angle between the driver’s eye and the light source that points to the sheeting but is non-reflective when seen from other angles.
Applications of Retro reflective sign boards
- They give information about road conditions ahead and instruct traffic to flow in a particular direction at junctions or major signals.
- They ensure the smooth flow of traffic.
- They help pedestrians and drivers understand traffic rules and are commonly seen on highways, and at schools, roads, offices and airports.
Types of retro reflective sign boards
At Terrexo Infra India Pvt. Ltd, we produce a vast range of retro reflective sign boards. These may be:
- Traffic signs: These comprise:
- Cautionary Signs such as Major Road Ahead Sign, Lane Closed Sign or Give Way Sign.
- Mandatory Signs such as Overtaking Prohibited Sign, Horn Prohibited Sign or Parking Not Allowed On Footpath Sign.
- Informatory Signs such as Hospital Sign, End of Expressway Sign etc.
- Industrial Safety Signs such as Hospital Sign, End of Expressway Sign etc.
- Prohibition Signs such as No Smoking, No Entry or Do Not Touch.
- Safety Signs such as Right Curve, Left Curve or Speed breaker.
- Fire Signs such as In case of fire break glass, Fire blanket or Fire Alarm.
- Osha signs such as Caution – Hard Hat Area, Caution – Wear Breathing Apparatus in this Area or Caution – Watch for Forklifts.
- General Purpose Signs
- Such as Mind the Step, You are on CCTV or No Pedestrian Walkway.
If you too would like to put up any such signage in your enterprise, give us a call today at +91-94484-65559 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to serve you.